From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Alex Arul Lurthu
Sent: Thu 7/5/2007 2:03 AM
To: cfaust-dougot
Cc: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: Re: Cannot Connect: Can't create a new thread (errno 11)

Chris,

Did you check if there are any user level MAX_USER_CONNECTIONS restriction set
while granting access ?

Thanks
Alex

On 7/4/07, Chris Faust <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        Folks,

        I'm wondering is someone could help us in trying to resolve the above
error,
        we have read through what threads we could find and tried all the
        suggestions, but have had no luck.

        There are no memory problems, in fact when this happens if there is
still a
        localhost client connection to the server you can do whatever you want,
        everything is running normal. It just refuses all new connections. When
it
        happens there is plenty of memory on the machine and no load at all
        (everything is running just as it should). Once things fall below 90,
        everything comes back.

        The problem happens when the process list hits the 91st process every
time.
        90 processes, no problems, the 91st process/connection gets the above
error
        and any after that simple gets "Can't connect to MySQL server".

        We've tried all the obvious things, messing with the number of
connections,
        open files etc. Nothing seems to work.

        We are running MySQL 5 on Centos 5 (flavor of RedHat). The machine is
        dedicated to MySQL.

        Below is a link to a text file that shows the OS limits for the mysql
        account on the machine and the output from show variables (including it
made
        the message to large for the list).

        http://208.3.90.212/wtresults.txt

        If anyone has any suggestions, it would be appreciated.

        Thanks!