I think Indiana has two time zones. I think there are also some states or
portions thereof that don't observe daylight saving time.

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz
195 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06032

860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341

www.the-infoshop.com
www.giiexpress.com
www.etudes-marche.com

ebimage/countrys/namerica/usstates/timezone.gif&imgrefurl=http://worldatlas.
com/webimage/countrys/namerica/usstat>
es/timezone.htm&h=307&w=427&sz=23&tbnid=pXERv6TKqAu7DM:&tbnh=9