From: "Michael Dykman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "MySQL General" <mysql@lists.mysql.com>
Sent: Friday, July 6, 2007 11:55:41 AM (GMT-0500) America/New_York
Subject: off-topic unsubscribe concern

Hi everyone.

I have been on this list for a pretty long time but in the last few
months I have started to receive random 'confirm unsubscribe'
messages.. They always seem to originate from a Roadrunner IP (I
have not thoroughly tested that hypothesis). I have no accounts on or
near roadrunner, so I doubt I am inadvertantly kicking these off,
which was my first theory.

Is anyone else suffering from this or is it just me?

--
- michael dykman
- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

- All models are wrong. Some models are useful.

B. Keith Murphy
Database Administrator
iContact
2635 Meridian Parkway, 2nd Floor