I've read the documentation but can't seem to find a clear answer to this...

If I set up a table that has and auto-increment ID table and insert a number
of records that are incremented in sequence. Then I delete, say the 5th and
the 8th row and do a full (database creation and data) mysqldump.

Now, if I use the dump to rebuild the database and restore the data, will the
ID numbers recorded in the dump be used or will the ID numbers be renumbered?
I'm wondering because restoring from a dumb file uses and sql INSERT to
restore each record....