From: Olaf Stein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Jerry Schwartz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; MySql <mysql@lists.mysql.com>
Sent: Fri Jul 13 15:26:00 2007
Subject: Re: MySQL admin GUI

The only way I know how to do this with MySQL Admin is to alter the sql code
it shows you after clicking apply (add and "after column_name") before
executing

On 7/13/07 3:05 PM, "Jerry Schwartz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does anyone know how to add a field anyplace but at the bottom? I haven't
> found any "insert here" functionality.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jerry Schwartz
> The Infoshop by Global Information Incorporated
> 195 Farmington Ave.
> Farmington, CT 06032
>
> 860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341
>
> www.the-infoshop.com <http://www.the-infoshop.com/>
> www.giiexpress.com <http://www.giiexpress.com/>
> www.etudes-marche.com

Olaf Stein
DBA
Center for Quantitative and Computational Biology
Columbus Children's Research Institute
700 Children's Drive
phone: 1-614-355-5685
cell: 1-614-843-0432