Thank you all for your suggestions,
I'm using tcsh so I resolve this problem like this:

mysql -u root dbname < test.sql >&! log

and its working on command line but the problem is, it doesnt work when I
put mentioned statement into a bach file.
for example I create a file (createtables) and its contain the following:

mysql -T -u root dbname < test.sql >&! log

and assign appropriate permissions and it doesnt work.

should I use some specific options or stuff like that ?
Why its working in command line

Thank you in advance for your helps.
regards
Mohammadreza Shojatalab
European Bioinformatics Institute    Tel: +44 (0)1223 494 669

EMBL Outstation                      Fax: +44 (0)1223 494 468

Wellcome Trust Genome Campus         E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hinxton, Cambridge                   URL: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/~shoja

CB10 1SD, UK