Hello,

On 7/19/07, krishna chandra prajapati <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Anand,

the command is
mysqldump -B dp user1 user2 > dump.sql
dp - database
user1, user2 - table

The following excerpt is from the mysqldump manpage. It might helps.

       -B|--databases
             To dump several databases. Note the difference in usage; In
this
             case no tables are given. All name  arguments  are  regarded
as
             databasenames.  'SE db_name;'will be included in the output

Best

- RuiXian

Regards,
Krishna