Hi all!

OS: Win 2000 server
MySQL: mysql 4.1

I have an issue trying to restore some databases from a disk replaced, I mean,
move from the old disk to the new one, I cannot launch mysqld from the old
disk because boot sector was damaged, so I cannot do a mysqldump, We've
replaced the disk and copied the data dir from the old one but when we want to
access to our databases we get this in error in the client:

ERROR 1030 (HY000): Got error 1 from storage engine

looking at the error log I've seen that there was some differences between
ibdata files, so I deleted them, then I got this from the error log file:

InnoDB: The first specified data file .\ibdata1 did not exist:
InnoDB: a new database to be created!
070726 14:32:53  InnoDB: Setting file .\ibdata1 size to 10 MB
InnoDB: Database physically writes the file full: wait...
070726 14:32:54  InnoDB: Log file .\ib_logfile0 did not exist: new to be
created
InnoDB: Setting log file .\ib_logfile0 size to 33 MB
InnoDB: Database physically writes the file full: wait...
070726 14:32:54  InnoDB: Log file .\ib_logfile1 did not exist: new to be
created
InnoDB: Setting log file .\ib_logfile1 size to 33 MB
InnoDB: Database physically writes the file full: wait...
InnoDB: Doublewrite buffer not found: creating new
InnoDB: Doublewrite buffer created
InnoDB: Creating foreign key constraint system tables
InnoDB: Foreign key constraint system tables created
070726 14:32:55  InnoDB: Started; log sequence number 0 0
C:\Archivos de programa\MySQL\MySQL Server 4.1\bin\mysqld-nt: ready for
connections.
Version: '4.1.22-community-nt'  socket: ''  port: 3306  MySQL Community
Edition (GPL)
070726 14:34:46  InnoDB error:
Cannot find table dbnicolas/tcondomino from the internal data dictionary
of InnoDB though the .frm file for the table exists. Maybe you
have deleted and recreated InnoDB data files but have forgotten
to delete the corresponding .frm files of InnoDB tables, or you
have moved .frm files to another database?
Look from section 15.1 of http://www.innodb.com/ibman.html
how you can resolve the problem.
070726 14:34:46  InnoDB error:
Cannot find table dbnicolas/tcondomino from the internal data dictionary
of InnoDB though the .frm file for the table exists. Maybe you
have deleted and recreated InnoDB data files but have forgotten
to delete the corresponding .frm files of InnoDB tables, or you
have moved .frm files to another database?
Look from section 15.1 of http://www.innodb.com/ibman.html
how you can resolve the problem.

when I do a select, check table, repair table, I always get the error from
storage engine.

I've also tried starting mysqld-nt with innodb_force_recovery=1 in [mysqld]
section, but not luck....

has somebody moved databases with innodb tables coping the files and get it
works ?? if so, please tell me how

thanks in advance for any help!!!

--
Ing Edwin Cruz