Hi all,

we've a 16GB RAM host. one is configured to use InnoDB, where we can quite
easily configure the amount of RAM to be used.
but the other mashine is said to be configured using myisam, but we cannot
really tweak it to use all of the 16GB of RAM the server has.
there are - of course - quite alot buffer sizes regarding myisam that can be
configured. and we already increased some of them. but noone makes really use
of the whole system ram the host provides.
So, does anyone know a good poiint on how to exhaust the whole RAM (read as:
as much as possible) for the myisam based DB?

Thanks in advance,
Christian Parpart.