Richard

>I have table1 containing : message, senderid, reference
>and table2 contains: senderid, name, address
>I want to do a query that gives me : message, reference and name ...

Do you mean ...

SELECT t1.message, t1.reference, t2.name
FROM tbl1 t1
JOIN tbl2 ON t1.senderid=t2.senderid;

PB

-----

Richard wrote:
Hello, I'm not sure if I can use union here or what syntax I should use. I will simplify the tables to only include the necessary information.

I have table1 containing : message, senderid, reference
and table2 contains: senderid, name, address

I want to do a query that gives me : message, reference and name ...

Is this possible with one query?

Thanks !

Richard