From: C K [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2007 2:08 PM
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: MySQL database synchronizing from 2 locations

Hello,
My client has a mfg. unit at 65 Km from a city in India. He wants to
connect
to his corporate office in the city. Both offices will use same data and
same ERP system. He is using Win 2K3 server and MySQL 5.0.17. Is it
possible
to make them synchronized at a particular or regular intervals?
How? Please give details.
Options I think - Replication (is it possible for Windows?)
                        Cluster (Is it possible?)
                        Manual Sync by using Navicat or any other tool
(other tools please)
Please help.
Prior Thanks,
CPK