Hello,

I have an interesting problem... I use a toolkit that comes with MySQL
3.23.29.  While it works on one server out of the box (it is pre-compiled
and no libraries are shipped) which is a Solaris 2.6 server another Solaris
2.6 server it barfs and gives me the:

ld.so.1: bin/mysql: fatal: libmysqlclient.so.10: open failed: No such file
or directory

The doc isn't real helpful in fixing this solution as it says to link the
libmysqlclient.so which I do not have... Any ideas?

Thanks!

Rob Donahue
Manager,
Distributed Systems Development