At 3:31 PM -0700 8/2/07, sol beach wrote:
MYSQL Third Edition by Paul DuBios (a frequent list contributor)

I think that's slightly misspelled.  Perhaps you meant "dubious"? :-)

On 8/2/07, Richard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Hello, I've got a good book for learning php, very complete and goes
 through almost everything. However I'm now looking for a good mysql
 book. I don't want ebooks, only paper versions.

 I know how to connect and the real basics of mysql (I can connect, do a
 basic search, insert data etc ... but would like to go alot further. I'm
 still a beginner but I learn fast, so I don't want something to simple,
 I need something that can get me going and can also push me alot further.

 Thanks in advance !

Paul DuBois, MySQL Documentation Team
Madison, Wisconsin, USA
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com