Hello,

I am working with a query that calculates the averages of survey answers.

The survey answers are stored in the database as int(11) fields. When I run
the query the results that I am getting are being returned as string data.

The query that I am working with is a data source for a Crystal Reports
reports. The average columns that are being returned by the query are used in
the report in fields that have been formatted for double values.

I am using MySQL 5.0.18 as the database. What would I have to do to get the
averages of Int columns to return as doubles, rather then having to change
all of my columns to be double columns?

Thank you

Eric H. Lommatsch
Programmer