At 12:40 AM 8/22/2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi all,
Is it possible to do query which limiting the result into some words
only? i.e the complete sentence is "I am able to login with the account"
and I just want to view "I am able to login..." Many thanks for any
reply.

Regards,

Willy

Willy,
If you want to filter the rows to just the words "I am able to login" and it doesn't have to be in that exact order then use full text search. http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/fulltext-search.html

If you want to look for the exact phrase, then you can use fulltext search to narrow down the range to a few rows that has those words then add "and mycol like '%I am able to login%' to the Where clause of the Select statement. This will make the Like operator much faster.

Mike