lets say u have a table called Parts and another called Projects ,,, how can u associate the Parts Table with the Projects table so lets say u wanna add a Specific Part to a project maybe even add three parts from the parts table and associate it with a specific project ???

so maybe u would have   projectid = partsid ?

so your project id lets say would be 1222007BB but u wanna add 7 parts associated with that Projectid

hmm maybe whatever partnumber u add would be associated with the projectid ???

   such as Partnum = projectid ??   with a left join ?

can someone Give me an example of how i would do this ? thanks alot

i wanna run a query and see the parts associated with each project ! thats my ultimate goal ,,