Hi everybody,

I know this email is slightly off-topic for this list and I'm sorry about that but I wanted as many people as possible to be aware of this opportunity. If you are not looking for a job, please skip this email.

We have another open position in the MySQL Developer Tools Team that we want to fill as soon as possible. If you ever wanted to work in an Open Source company (and I consider MySQL AB to be *the best* OSS company to work for) this is your chance.

You would work with me and the team on the upcoming MySQL Workbench project. This position does not require you to be an absolute guru developer - but you should have solid skills in C++, especially templates - and bring a lot of dedication and motivation to the team.

Please see this job posting for details.

http://tbe.taleo.net/NA3/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=MYSQL&cws=1&rid=45

Prior work on Open Source projects is a plus, but not a requirement. Since almost the whole team is located in the European timezone we would prefer someone located in or near that timezone, although the position is open for worldwide applications.

Please send your CV either to me directly or follow the procedure on the job posting site.

Looking forward to your applications,
Mike
--
Michael Zinner, Team Lead, Developer Tools
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com