Hello all,

            I am working on Martin Minka's date diff function as found
at  http://forge.mysql.com/snippets/view.php?id=56. It is a beautiful
thing. However, I am trying to alter it or identify a similar function
that instead of giving me the number of days between two dates it
returns the number of workday hours:minutes between two datetimes, or
some other date differential (such as an exact number of days between
two dates with remainder)

I hate asking open ended questions, but can anyone give me any hints as
to how to make this conversion? I may be able to figure it out... In a
few weeks.

My long term goal is to identify the business hours(minutes, seconds,
whatever) between two dates, taking into account weekends, holidays, and
business hours.

Thanks,

Craig
This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or
otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you
received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it
to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its
attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
the e-mail from your system.