Hi All,

I'm using Mysql 5 (with replication) on CentOS 4.4 OS with 2 CPU and 8GB
of RAM.
Master & Slave servers have same hardware configration.

Yesterday my master server, suddenly not established new connections.
i checked the log of master server there is no error, then i checked the
log of slave server.e server.
i found following errors in slave log file.

Error reading packet from server: Out of memory
Error on master: 'Invalid error code' (5) Error on slave: 'no
error' (0). Default database: 'mysql'. Query: 'flush privileges',
Error_code: 0

i cann't understand wht it means? and why it was happened?
so if anybody knows, plz. help me.

Thanks
Ashok