Actually I fixed the problem by generating a whole new set of SSL certificates!
Thanks for the help!

Regards,
Samy

[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
Hey,

This morning the default timespan of ssl certificates took my servers down... Everything was running fine, but this morning the SSL encrypted MySQL connections stopped working! Then I realized that the Problem was, that the certificates ran out this morning.

The first solution that I found on the Internet was:
openssl x509 -days 365 -in cacert.pem -out new.pem -signkey server-key.pem

After this moving new.pem in place of cacert.pem.

This worked fine and the certifcate is now shown to run one year from now.
But still I get an SSL connection error up on connect, just like before:
ERROR 2026 (HY000): SSL connection error

I'm testing this with an local connection!

Could anybody give me a hint?

Regards,
Samy