Hi,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi list!
I've a problem with transaction
I initiate a transaction with "start transaction". Soon i execute following query: * update t1 set t=12; and by I complete I execute rollback but when I do it I obtain the following thing: "non-transactional Some changed tables couldn't be rolled back" and update I execute myself updating the data
Why do it?
I'm use MySQL 4.1.20 and MyISAM tables

MyISAM doesn't support transactions. You probably need to use InnoDB. (There are some other storage engines with transaction support, but they are not usually distributed with most MySQL servers).

There is more information on this in the MySQL manual.

Baron