Jasper does have a commercial offering, but it is still an open source
project.. (readers of this list may be familiar with the arrangement)
 I'm not sure what license they are using these days (used to be GPL)
but the web site is a little counter-intuitive.

 - michael

On 9/17/07, Daevid Vincent <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It's not "free" in that you have to buy the product, but it is "free" in
> that you make ONE report and get multiple export modules that you don't have
> to write yourself. That alone is awesome!
>
> http://www.jaspersoft.com
>
> :)

 - michael dykman
 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 - All models are wrong.  Some models are useful.