Newby speaking here; I've just managed to get PHP and MySQL working, now
creating my first database. When I do that off-line ('localhost'), the data
are entered in a MySQL subdirectory \MySQL\data. Not on a localhost
subdirectory (where the php script is running). But I don't see a MySQL
subdirectory with my hosting ISP. I would like to create and fill a
database off-line, on my localhost, and then FTP the whole thing to my
hosting ISP and make it accessable from my domain (www.ecocam.com). Any
pointers? (localhost machine = Win98SE)

Thanks, marco