Van: John Berman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: dinsdag 9 oktober 2007 23:47
Aan: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Onderwerp: Client does not support authentication protocol requested by
server

Hi

We have php 4.3.4 and mysql 5

My test script produces this

Client does not support authentication protocol requested by server

http://www.jewishgen.org/cemetery/connect-test.php

Research suggests that I can upgrade php or

SET PASSWORD FOR [EMAIL PROTECTED] = OLD_PASSWORD ('xxxxxxxx')

So I did this but it makes no difference, pointers appreciated

Regards

John B

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
16:54