Martijn,
If i define that the value for the field must be varchar data type, `fecha`
varchar(25) default NULL, the triger records the right date.
I think because is wrinting a string only. But if i define the field as a date
data type, `fecha` date default NULL, the value writen is: 1969-31-12. I
suppose this is because the table is waiting for a date data type, but the
triger sends a string data type.

im correct? if im, should CAST help me?

Thanks