Hello everyone, hopefully a quick question: is there a functional
difference between the various text field sizes other than size? For
example if I wanted to could I run a FULLTEXT index against a LongText
field?

The collary is of course how good of an idea is this, assuming that MOST
of the data isn't even long enough to fill a text field.

Thanks,

Craig
This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or
otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you
received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it
to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its
attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
the e-mail from your system.