I have a query to extract some data. Two columns include a setup date
(setupdt) and a completed data (compdt).

I would like the data grouped to get sub-totals but shown in different
orders/ I would like the compdt with the newest first i.e. desc order and
setup date with the oldest first i.e. asc order

I have tried various combinations of

SELECT . WHERE . GROUP BY compdt DESC, setupdt ASC

Or I have GROUP BY with ORDER BY mixed with various combinations. I have yet
to get the correct results. I am using 5.0.45 under WAMP.

Can someone tell me if what I want is possible?

Kerry