[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Can someone help me out on this..I need a detailed document

Dude, you need to be specific. Why tables in MySQL crash is very broad topic.

which engine you are referring to ?
Tables can crash due to various reasons and they have different
recovery/repair procedures.

good application + DB design/descent HW sizing and great monitoring
will help reduce the crashes ....

If you do some more research on this topic you can figure out some
reasons and some pointers to avoid failures.

Regards,
Ranjeet Walunj