Hi

        I am running mysql version 4.0.27 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3 i had a
myisam table with .frm, .MYD and .MYI files with no permissions for user
mysql. I inserted several rows without getting any error message, but
when i restarted mysqld, everything disapered and i get error message
/usr/sbin/mysqld: Can't find file:
'./siwebes_siweb05/Imagenes_Chunks.frm' (errno: 13) when i select.
Looking into log files i see that this message was already there. Is
there any temporary file where my data could be stored?

Any help or suggestions anyone can offer is greatly appreciated!

Thanks.