Run this SQL Query

mysql> select Host,User from user;

Make sure the output has this record values:
+-----------+----------+
| Host      | User     |
+-----------+----------+
| localhost | usuario1 |
+-----------+----------+

If your mysql error message were to say this:
  Access denied for user 'usuario1'@'me-me-me.com'
The record values need to look like this:
+--------------+----------+
| Host         | User     |
+--------------+----------+
| me-me-me.com | usuario1 |
+--------------+----------+

Or
  Access denied for user 'usuario1'@'192.168.20.5'
| Host         | User     |
| 192.168.20.5 | usuario1 |

To Update:
mysql> update user set Host="localhost" where User='usuario1' LIMIT 1;

-RG