You guys are correct, that is exactly what happened.

I must thing of this in the future.

At this moment I have a lot of other projects to take care, that it is
eaiser for me to read the information into an associative array with
the columns and the values and sort the array and then print the
top 5 values within each array.

Thanks,

Nestor :-)