Dear all,
               Right Now I am having different kind of problem in mysql
server . mysqld service automatically goes off . when we open a website and
enter something to search from mysql database it gives the following error -

*Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/httpd/html/php/mdp/calendar.php on
line 97*

*Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server
through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in
/home/httpd/html/php/mdp/calendar.php** on line 97*
*Db Error*

Kindly tell me where is the problem ..i will be grateful to you ..Thanks in
advance ..

--
Regards

Piyush Joshi