hi,

 Tanks for your help, finally i found the "source" command. It work like
this:

mysql> source /Lhome/geruppa/mhc/Pack_Ref_web/prova.sql

--
Pau Marc Muñoz Torres

Laboratori de Biologia Computacional
Institut de  Biotecnologia   i Biomedicina Vicent
Villar
Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona
E-08193 Bellaterra (Barcelona)

telèfon: 93 5812807