Hello to everybody!

I have read some messages about this topic but i haven´t resolved my problem
yet. I am using mySQL Query Browser to make de schema. And i have a table
(product) where there are some attributes (producto, precio,
nUds,tipo)(spanish). All are relationated with one product (ex: heineken
beer). So, i want to put another atribute image where i can put the image of
all the products. But i have read that is imposible, that i have to put the
path of the jpeg or gif, but i don´t know how. If anyone could help me i
will be grateful. Attached is the image of my DB:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13863505/7.jpg

Thank you very much!

*Sorry for my english