  From: Ananda Kumar
  To: vc
  Cc: mysql@lists.mysql.com
  Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 6:13 PM
  Subject: Re: misconfigured mysql ?

  Hi Vanish,
  redhat by default installs a old version of mysql.

  execute this command and check if two version 's of mysql are there

  rpm -qpl MySQL-server-VERSION

  On 11/20/07, vc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    i install mysql 5.0.22 with php 5.2 on my redhat 9 installation.
    after i first lunch phpmyadmin , it says

    "Your PHP MySQL library version 5.0.22 differs from your MySQL server
version 3.23.32."

    i am quite sure there is no mysql 3.23.32 installed in my system . anyone
has the same kind of trouble
    and any idea to solve it ? thanks!