Can anyone out there tell me how to use java and JDBC to connect to a
MySQL db on a linux box, i've downloaded the api of the website but I
can't get it working correctly. Could someone send me some sample code
and/or tell me where to put the api and how to reference it?

thankx alot!
-nico

--
Nico Darrow RHCE

"The software said it worked with windows 95 or better, so I
installed linux." - NA

"I'm not saying Bill Gates is the devil, its just that if he ever
went to hell, he wouldn't need a translator." -LJ

"I'll do that just now." -nico

"Never trust a engineer that tatoo's his IP address on his arm,
especially if its DHCP." - /.