Hi,

I want to copy some databases to a new server and I have tried to backup
my databases with mysqldump in the old server, then copy those files to
the new server and recover them with mysqldump again. The problem is
that when doing,

>mysqldump -u root -p mydb < mydb_backup.sql

the message that appears is

-- MySQL dump 10.11
--
-- Host: localhost Database: dbcontrol

But when entering mysql in the new server, no table has been restored
although it says that dump has been completed. The old server version is
5.0.21 with mysqldump 10.10. Any idea how to solve this and copy my
databases properly?

Thanks for your help.