I started using MySQL 5 a couple of months ago and I was able to handle
most of the issues OK. However there is this particular problem that is
causing untold misery for my self and particularly my users.

At unexpected times, a roque query is executed or triggered all on its
accord and starts deleting a certain group of records.
I remember manually entering executing a query like "DELETE * from
LEDGER_ACCOUNTS where LED_Type = "BFW"; from the MySQL GUI browser
program some time ago. I have never used that query again and yet this
query had been executed intermittently a number of times already.

I have tried restarting the MySQL server a number of times but still no
success.
The question is, how do I locate this rogue query and remove it so it
doesn't executed at all?

Aibo Bebes
papua New Guinea