Hi,
I installed MysqL 4.1.22 on windows vista. When  I try to run any command in
Mysql/MySQL server 4.1/bin path it gives me the following error :

C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 4.1\bin>mysqld-max-nt --standalone
Can't start server: Bind on TCP/IP port: Invalid argument
071207 22:50:57 [ERROR] Do you already have another mysqld server running on
port: 3306 ?
071207 22:50:57 [ERROR] Aborting

071207 22:50:57 [Note] mysqld-max-nt: Shutdown complete

Also when I try to run mysqladmin shutdown command it gives me the following
error

C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 4.1\bin>mysqladmin shutdown
mysqladmin: connect to server at 'localhost' failed
error: 'Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO)'

I cannot run any command on mysql. Can anyone help me on this issue?
How can I solve this problem
Thank you
Perihan