Hi,

Our MySQL server used for our development environment is slowing down,
certainly because of a massive query execution by different processes.
We are trying to determine which kind of query is the most executed and
on which database instance(s).

We are quite novice in administrating MySQL.  We imagine that we can
configure MySQL so that it logs every queries executed in its
queries.log file.  However is there any analysis tool that would import
this log file and that would generate a complete report providing the
number of similar queries (same DML order on the same table) per
databases per minute?

P.S.: we are using mytop and innotop, but it seems that they don't
support such a feature.  We see a lot of different queries executed
against MySQL but we can't figure out, which kind of queries is the most
executed, on which database.

Thanks,

--
Daniel