I am trying to think of a trick way to handle something. I have been
successful in using the multiple inserts in one row by using the
,(xx,xx,xx),(xx,xx,xx),(xx,xx,xx) in a values block. BUT Is it possible to
insert if not there for example

Update xxxx
    if anyone not found then insert new with same criteria as update
Where region_id in (2,3,4,5,6)

Thanks

Steffan

T E L  6 0 2 . 7 9 3 . 0 0 1 4 | F A X  6 0 2 . 9 7 1 . 1 6 9 4
Steffan A. Cline
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                             Phoenix, Az
http://www.ExecuChoice.net                                  USA
AIM : SteffanC          ICQ : 57234309
YAHOO : Steffan_Cline   MSN : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GOOGLE: Steffan.Cline             Lasso Partner Alliance Member