Hi.. I'm struggling with a query that I'm trying to simplify as much as possible, but I can't seem to get rid of using the very same subqueries several times. Would there be a way to optimize the following so I get rid of subqueries that do the exact same thing more than once?

SELECT (count(*)+1) / (SELECT COUNT(*) FROM score AS s2
WHERE s2.tid = (SELECT tid FROM objects WHERE shortname = %s)
AND s2.vid = (SELECT vid FROM itemtypes WHERE itemtype LIKE %s)) * 100 AS percentile FROM score AS s1
WHERE s1.tid = (SELECT tid FROM objects WHERE shortname = %s)
AND s1.vid = (SELECT vid FROM types WHERE itemtype LIKE %s)
AND s1.highScore > (SELECT highScore FROM score WHERE tid = s1.tid AND vid = s1.vid
AND uid = (SELECT uid FROM users WHERE username = %s))