You're right and I should have thought that through. This is a new build on
a new server with an imported dump, and of course that data was conserved.
However, why doesn't it let me connect to the databases? I've entered as the
root user, and granted the priviledges, as in my previous email, and there
are two databases I cannot access. Interestingly, there is a third database
I can access, and I granted priviledges the exact same way! What could I be
doing wrong?
TIA,
Victor