Hi...

I have a situation where I want to periodically copy new rows from a source
database/tables on a remote server. Using a cron process, I'm looking to
periodically copy the new tbl/rows into the dest database on my local
server.

i don't want to get into implementing slave/master replication, which would
solve the issue. and while it's easy enough to simply copy all the
tbls/rows, this would be overkill!! i'm looking for some soln that would
allow me to copy thr "latest" newly inserted tbls/rows since i last copied.

there's no timestamp field for the tbls, so i can't trigger off of time in
the tbls/rows...

any thoughts/comments on this...

thanks