All,

I have a MySQL containing 12 databases, one which has 3 tables. I've looked
in the docs to determine how to re-index and run maintenance on my databases
and it leaves me cold.

Anyway I login at the console and:

show databases;                  ==>> DB shows
use <<dbname>>;                ==>> DB selects
show tables;                       ==>> Tables show
select * from <<tbl>>;          ==>> No such table
drop table <<tbl>>;              ==>> Table does not exist
drop database <<dbname>>;  ==>> DB not empty drop tables tbl1, tbl2, tbl3

Need to run maintenance on the DB that either restores the DBs and Tables or
purges the DB so I can rebuild my DB as several apps work from this table.

Thanks!

OMR