Hi,

We normally use the binaries, but there's a few patches I want to try out, so I've gotten the source. Now I've also compiled sources many times, so that process isn't a problem. However, what I wanted to do is try to compile the source with the exact same configure options that the official binaries are using -- I couldn't find anywhere that listed the options MySQL uses for making official binaries for all the various packages they support. Ideally I'd like to be able to start with known good set of options (since the binaries generally work excellent in our environment) but be able to tweak compile options and see what the differences are -- or apply patches and end up with a binary that is exactly like the official ones, just patched.

Thanks in advance!
-Gavin Towey