What about
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS TableName
and
CREATE TABLE NewTableName...
and
ALTER TABLE TableName ADD COLUMN DeliveryNoteNumber INT NOT NULL DEFAULT 0

Thanks

Jonathan Trahair

Most of the basic statements should work fine on both, but here are several
points you should keep in mind:

- SQL Server doesn't support LIMIT clause;
- Don't use quotes for numerical values as it works on MySQL only;
- In GROUP BY clause, list all not aggregated columns you are selecting;
- Use single quotes for strings;

Hope it helps.