Hi,

I'm doing some clientside aggregation on rows (which represent prices )
which sit in a huge table. I therefore want to import these rows in chunks,
but for this aggregation code to operate correctly I need to be sure that
all prices of a certain product are contained in the same chunk.

To me it seemd logical to do something like this:

SELECT * FROM prices WHERE prices.productid IN (SELECT id FROM priducts
ORDER BY id LIMIT 0, 1000)

However, I'm getting an error-message stating that Limit is not allowed in a
subquery.
How would you approach this?

Thanks,
Geert-Jan