Hello everyone!

Hopefully somone can enlight me, i am hanging on this vor a few hours now :/

i have this stored procedure:

CREATE PROCEDURE additems ()
  BEGIN
    DECLARE grammatures VARCHAR(128) DEFAULT '7,12,1,13,2,5,14,21';
    DECLARE newids VARCHAR(128);

    SELECT GROUP_CONCAT(a_id,newids) INTO newids
      FROM articles
      WHERE article_garmmature IN (grammatures);

      SELECT @newids;
  END;

What i wan't is to store the id's as a comma seperated list into the newids VAR.

I get the error that there is more than one result set.

I also tried group_concat, but that didn't worked :(

Anyone has an idea how to store multiple ids into one VAR ?

Thanks for reading!

Best wishes
        Barry

--
Smileys rule (cX.x)C --o(^_^o)
Dance for me! ^(^_^)o (o^_^)o o(^_^)^ o(^_^o)