Right, I read the manual, and I'm trying to wonder what that really means?

However, I ran mysql_upgrade, for a few seconds, and then got a couple
of tables as needing repair, so I checked their SQL creation, and none
of them had TEXT indexes, but did have a TEXT column. How do we know
what the CHECK saw as bad in the table? Rather, can we?